Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wrap up

Wow, what a long day. The gym really wiped me out. Of course it didn't help that I didn't eat properly before going. Lunch was good and nap was good. The meet the teacher night was over whelming. We got there right at 6 and managed to get a few minutes with the teacher exclusively before the throngs of parents and noisy kids came rushing in from the BBQ. The room went from empty to packed in the blink of an eye.

We chatted with some of the other parents then took off. Husband took the boys across the street to chat with the neighbours and allow the boys to play with some of their stuff for a bit and I reluctantly joined them. I stayed for a few minutes then took off back home to get the steak on the BBQ.

Now I sit her watching Gossip Girl and icing my shins. I'll be in bed in about an hour. I need this day to come to a close.

The Plan (was):
Breakfast: 2 slices of raisin cinnamon Ezekiel w/Almond butter (only 1/2 slice was munched) coffee.

Snack: Kashi Bar (scarfed in the car on my way to the gym)

Lunch: 2 cups of Turkey Chili & diet coke

Dinner: 4 oz steak w/Caesar salad loaded with extra veg, Corona Light.

Snack: Apple w/Almond Butter

Exercise: 60 min workout burning 600 calories per my HRM

No comments:

Post a Comment