Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Recap of the Day

Ok so take plan and throw plan out window. That's about as effective as the plan was today.

So what did happen? I spent part of my morning fuming over the fact that hubby went to work. Then the rest of it was spent drifting from room-to-room cataloging what needed to be done (even though none of it got done today). I didn't get the chance to make my smoothie because at the last minute I was packing the kids up and headed to Toronto to get pick hubby up and bring him home, WHERE HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! Bad dog!

We got home in time for me to make lunch and play for a bit before nap time. I was exhausted and didn't have a very good reason for it. I suppose it was all the running around. I took out some chicken for dinner because I remembered that I picked up corn and some potatoes for baking, so why not grill something? Yes exactly! Save the kitchen cooking for when its absolutely necessary.

I did make a fairly good dinner. Grilled chicken glazed with honey and chili, baked potatoes and corn on the cob. I got out for my run. A simple 4K and it felt ok. My right calf was still a bit stiff but nothing major. I find I run too fast when I run by myself. No way to keep a slower pace. Got my run done in about 25 mins. Showered, stretched and will be grabbing my ice for my leg in a minute.

Maybe I can whine a little and get hubby to make me a cup of tea? Its nice that this day is over. I'm hoping that tomorrow I can actually get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment