Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Night

Its the end of the weekend. Yuck! Oh well, I've got to embrace it. It was a nice weekend. I got the body suit done for L's costume. Yeah I know, I'm the queen of procrastination! I've got to get cracking on the rest of the costume pieces. I figure I've still got about 40% more to do on E's and 25% on L's.

The plan for the day was:
Breakfast: 2 slices of Ezekiel with Almond butter
(was distracted by cleaning and trying to make up a new playlist to have a snack)

Lunch: Turkey Chili & tea

Dinner: 4 oz Prime Rib (all fat trimmed) mashed potatoes and green beans

I spent the whole afternoon slaving away over the sewing machine then making dinner. After dinner husband, the sweetie cleared the dinner dishes away and allowed me to escape to Wal-Mart. I've been meaning to buy a toaster oven forever. It seems so wasteful to heat the house up to fix some nuggets for the boy's lunch. I wandered up and down the aisles just looking at this and that. It was actually nice. I like that place when its completely empty of all other shoppers.

I was a bit naughty and picked up some fab wool, a grey, black loopy yarn to make myself a new deluxe scarf this year. A little treat for myself. I plan to get to work on it next month at my first cold weather Stitch n' Bitch. I've also found the perfect trim for it! I was actually able to stand in an aisle and read a quilting magazine without anyone bugging me.

Now that I've got my gym back packed and waiting by the door for tomorrow. I've got my feet up and I'm planning the menu for the week. It will be a busy one ending in a date night on Friday. Yep that's right. We've got a new babysitter! JOY!

Ok need to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment