Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday

Well can you believe I haven't had any time to get on here and blog! You got it. I woke up at 6:30 and got the troop downstairs, fed and then guzzled a coffee. Realized some how that an hour had passed and threw myself into the shower and rushed around like a maniac trying to get the boys ready, snack into E's nap sack and shoes on their feet. My hair was still dripping as I drove us to E's school less than 5 minute walk away. We were planning to walk but because I have bad time management issues we were too late leaving the house and would have missed the bell.

Watched E creep out of his line up and follow his old teacher into her JK class. He managed to get his coat, shoes and hat off and put away and his bum in his old chair when the was busted and sent back to his proper line. He says he has no idea what his new teacher's name is. I hate to break it to him but either do the other Gate Moms and I'm counting myself among them.

L and I came home and I whipped him up a snack and I made myself breakfast and had a cup of coffee while I went down my list of phone calls. I managed to get a loud of laundry in the wash and the dishwasher running. Then I crashed. The late night and early morning totally caught up with me. I was a write off for the rest of the morning.

Picked E up from school, got us home, made lunch. Entertained the kidlets until nap time and then went and crashed by 2:30. It was such a good nap! I totally needed it. Managed to get up before husband got home and got the kitchen cleaned and the living room picked up. Husband got home and got me a new propane tank for the BBQ and I started in on making dinner.

So now, dinner is done and the kitchen cleaned. I still have to attend to that inital load of laundry but that's ok. It turned out to be a fair day after all. I was going to go shopping but decided I was going to have a put my feet up kind of night.

The plan was:

Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled with 1 ounce of sharp cheddar cheese, wilted spinach and salsa in an Ezekiel wrap with a banana. Coffee and vitamins.

Lunch:
Turkey Chili

Dinner:
Thai basil beef & broccoli on rice noodles.

Dessert: Fruit/yogurt smoothie

I think I'll treat myself to a couple of episodes of Private Practice to chip away at the reserve I've managed to sit on all winter, spring and summer! Now that's discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment