Monday, September 20, 2010

Just because...

Sometimes it's necessary to just be silly. I allow my potatoes to do all the stripping though. No need to blind people or brush up on my stand-up comedy.

It's just been that kind of day. One step ahead and two back. Meh. No big deal. It's not like I won't be laughing about it in five years.

The fun part of the day was an impromptu road trip with a girlfriend to search out organic produce. She had to remind me that I wasn't chained to the house. I was free to roam. Weird stuff, let me tell you! Off I went with a spring in my step and a giggle stifled. The store was good. I'm pleased to have an alternative rather than need to drive into TO every other week now that Farmer's Market season is nearly over.

The antics of my children were good for laughs today. E declared that he had a day that was comme ci comme ça. Coming out of his mouth it was hysterical. Though I wasn't surprised when my youngest passed out on the couch at 6:15 pm behind a book that I assumed he was reading. He must have slept like that for a few good minutes before I clued in that the pages were not turning. He on the other hand had an epic day. Seriously, I'll be laughing about it in five years and plan to torture him about it for decades to come.

He's got a great notion. A good night's sleep is what this gal really needs or she might just post another silly picture or worse dream about stripp'n tatters.

No comments:

Post a Comment