Monday, September 27, 2010

*Blarg* Sick

Crazy weekend! Totally. Killer 6K run on Saturday. It was one of those mornings when you wake up and think. "Hmm well the run will either perk me up or kill me." It killed me.

This whole weekend has been viewed through hazy lenses. With that head not attached feeling. What a drag. The only constructive thing I was able to do this weekend was to give my front yard bushes a haircut.

I just puttered along clipping here and there and tucking the cut branch into the paper bag...moved it a long and clipped a little more. It took about 20 mins but looks much better. We were really getting shaggy there. Once the bag was stashed away I was spent. Ridiculous. Spent the rest of my time either sleeping or vegging on the couch. Now it's Monday and I'm over my head with stuff to do and still feeling sick.

Stupid school house germs!

1 comment: