- Hitting the Gym no less than 2 times a week
- 5KA grad race goal was (to trim 4 mins off my time, I could have accomplished that had the course not been mapped through the mountains LOL).
- To meet that 5KA goal once this cold is gone I'll run that distance again with the goal to get the other minute knocked off. I'll likely run that on Thursday night as a regular run.
- 10K clinic start - Tues Oct 6th
- 10K Race - December 13th. To accomplish my first 10K No time goals in mind.
- 10K Race - December 20th. Just to do it again for shits and giggles :D No time goal here either.
- Start half training in December/Jan when that clinic starts up.
- Run a few more 5K's just to get stuff and stretch legs and stay motivated.
- Run the WIN Half (already registered so there is no backing out of that commitment).
Reward system: I'm going to break this down according to distance. For every 25-30K of training/race kms racked up I'll treat myself to either a new related gadget/item of clothing or a pampering thing like pedi or facial/massage.
All of these goals are short term goals. All to be accomplished before Summer 2010. After the New Year I'll sit down and write up another list of short term goals. I want them to stay as immediate as possible so that I don't lose interest. I have not entered the CN Tower Climb because that is almost purely social. I'm not doing any special training for it and have no time goal in mind.