Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Worry less, Breathe and Live in the Moment.

What is it about this time of year? For the last week I've had no idea what day it is. Of course being without my laptop with my schedule clearly mapped out on my digital calendar has been challenging. I am not entirely sure what day it actually is. I'm just assuming its Wednesday LOL

I got out and got my run in today. Wow was it a nice change of pace to do an evening run early enough that the skies were still bright and I could clearly see all the icy patches. It was a gorgeous run. Not chilly at all. Of course, I can dress for -30C easily. Its the -8C that's challenging.

I've been reflecting on setting some goals for 2010 but can't seem to focus on anything beyond my current running goals. I have only a vague idea of what I'd like to accomplish or make better in 2010. Things like getting the house organized. Journaling more. Eating cleaner. Spending more time with my husband. Enjoying my kids on a different level. Instead of always worrying about this and that. Learning to breathe and live in the moment.

As a matter of fact, I think that will be my chief goal for 2010. Worry less, breathe and live in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment