Tuesday, December 1, 2009

When will it end?

So this cold has put down firm roots. I'm still stuffed up and coughing. I sounds like I need fur ball medication. This morning I am especially dizzy. I'm not sure a run tonight is in the cards after all.

I'm so tired of seeing the inside of my house. Even decorated for Christmas its tired. I need to get out and stretch my legs and get a change in scene and society but it looks like today is not that day. I think I'll scratch lessons off my list of stuff to do today too. Zero patience.

Did I mention that I am also potty training one of the most stubborn boys in the world? Well I suppose it just feels like it. Right now he's sitting on the potty refusing to try and pee. Its been an hour since his last "tinkle". At this point, I'm just waiting for the accident. I need to review the manual to see how to get past bullheadedness but I haven't had any time to sit and read it. Believe it or not the manual is 87 pages long.

Its the first of December. Happy Christmas Season to everyone. Just 24 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment