Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Many Lives

What kind of old lady will I be?  Today while I was being cracked like a chicken carcass by the doctor who has been endlessly been putting me back together since I took up running.  We were chatting about the stupid things I did when I was 20'something and it evolved into a conversation about some of my former jobs but as we were chatting he referred to my adventures as former lives.

It got me thinking.  It's true.  I've had so many different "recreations"  I could be the non-famous Madonna.  It seemed I changed my life from the ground up,  more times then Madonna changed her image.  How odd?  Do all people go through the process of shedding lives as they evolve?

I'm now a stay at home mom with many hobbies and interests.  I suppose you could say I'm the unpublished version of Erma Bombeck, for 2011. Though not nearly as talented.  What will I be 10 years from now?  I can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment