Friday, November 20, 2009

Back on Track

I've very happy to report that I've been back on track all week. I think I've gotten a jolt of the old ambition though still on half a tank of energy. Its nice to be motivated again. Even the one trip to the gym that I managed to squeeze in this week was great. I can really feel my muscles complaining which means it was good! I forgot how much I like that feeling. Sort of like constantly sticking my tongue to a canker sore. I know I'm weird.

We've been grounded since yesterday. L. is sick and running a fever. Generally cantankerous and wanting to be babied. I don't mind the cuddling and toting around since normally he just wants to run. I'll take it when I can get it. Its the 4 am wake up call to deal with a raging fever that I don't like. Not the having to get up but feeling bad for my little man. Sleep I can always make up.

We were going to do the library story time today but that's just out of the question. I'm also dragging so I'm not sure what I can do to entertain them today. I did all the cookies and muffin baking yesterday so that's out. Maybe it will just be a movie-snuggle, read-a-dozen-books kind of day.

The food plan:

Breakfast: Kashi bar (off to a late start) coffee and vitamins
Lunch: Homemade Golden Tomato w/wild rice soup, an apple w/almond butter schmear
Late afternoon snack: Orange slices & green tea
Dinner: Swiss Pigeon (1/4 white with baked potato w/salsa) side of steamed broccoli or broccoli rabe
Movie snack: Popcorn & diet coke or light hot chocolate and a oatmeal chocolate chip cookie (depends on if the craving monkey shows up :S)

No comments:

Post a Comment